Do single women have more sex than married women?

Eva B. Cwynar, MD
Despite what you may think, married women statistically have more sex than single women. According to The Case for Marriage by Linda J. Waite and Maggie Gallagher, 43% of married people have sex twice a week as compared to 20% to 26% of single and cohabiting men and women.
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps

Every day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same mind and body issues: low sex drive, weight gain, sexual dissatisfaction, chronic stress, anxiety,...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

The Emotional Side of Sexual Dysfunction
There’s no doubt that sex and emotions are inseparable. For starters, your mental state has a lot to do with your interest in sex. You probably know h...
How can I tell if my child is transgender?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
If a child seems to be gender- nonconforming, and they seem to express a great deal of distress abou...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
How Can I Pinpoint Why My Libido Is Low?