Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q Do people with schizophrenia have friends?
- Q Are there negative effects of exercise for someone who has schizophrenia?
- Q What is the relationship of schizophrenia and homelessness in veterans?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia live alone?
- Q How can I avoid stigmatizing my own illness if I have schizophrenia?
- Q How can schizophrenia affect my life?