Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q Can people with schizophrenia maintain a job?
- Q How do pregnant women cope with schizophrenia?
- Q Is exercise good for someone who is schizophrenic?
- Q How does SSDI help people with schizophrenia?
- Q What is it like to have schizophrenia and hear voices?
- Q Are there negative effects of exercise for someone who has schizophrenia?