Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q Are there negative effects of exercise for someone who has schizophrenia?
- Q How does SSDI help people with schizophrenia?
- Q How do pregnant women cope with schizophrenia?
- Q What is it like to have schizophrenia and hear voices?
- Q Do people with schizophrenia have friends?
- Q Does schizophrenia reduce one's life expectancy?