Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q How can the stigma associated with schizophrenia be overcome?
- Q Will I always hear voices with schizophrenia?
- Q What is it like to have schizophrenia and hear voices?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia have children?
- Q Are there negative effects of exercise for someone who has schizophrenia?
- Q How can people with schizophrenia manage their stress?