Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q Can people with schizophrenia have children?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia lead normal lives?
- Q Do all people with schizophrenia have to be institutionalized?
- Q Are people with schizophrenia violent?
- Q Can I get pregnant if I have schizophrenia?
- Q How can the stigma associated with schizophrenia be overcome?