Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q How can schizophrenia affect my life?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia have children?
- Q Can I get pregnant if I have schizophrenia?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia lead normal lives?
- Q Will I always hear voices with schizophrenia?
- Q Does schizophrenia reduce one's life expectancy?