Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q How do pregnant women cope with schizophrenia?
- Q How can schizophrenia affect my life?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia have children?
- Q What is the relationship of schizophrenia and homelessness in veterans?
- Q How can people with schizophrenia manage their stress?
- Q Are people with schizophrenia violent?