Hallucinations, such as hearing and seeing things that are not real, can be reduced or eliminated when one receives medication treatment for schizophrenia. Without treatment, hallucinations will most likely continue and potentially increase.
- Q Why do people with schizophrenia have trouble with their hygiene?
- Q Are people with schizophrenia violent?
- Q Do people with schizophrenia have friends?
- Q Can people with schizophrenia have children?
- Q Can I get pregnant if I have schizophrenia?
- Q Is exercise good for someone who is schizophrenic?