If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q What causes schizophrenia in children?
- Q How can I help my teenager if I think he or she has schizophrenia?
- Q Why is schizophrenia difficult to diagnose in teens?
- Q How does a doctor screen for schizophrenia in a young child?
- Q Can doctors diagnose childhood disintegrative disorder from schizophrenia?
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?