If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q How will my child's schizophrenia affect me as a parent?
- Q Can children with schizophrenia live normal lives?
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?
- Q What medications are given to children with schizophrenia?
- Q Can my children get schizophrenia from me?
- Q What are common symptoms of schizophrenia in children?