If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q Why is schizophrenia difficult to diagnose in teens?
- Q Can doctors diagnose childhood disintegrative disorder from schizophrenia?
- Q What medications are given to children with schizophrenia?
- Q How will my child's schizophrenia affect me as a parent?
- Q Do teenagers ever have schizophrenia?
- Q How do I know if my child needs help for schizophrenia?