If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q How do I know if my child requires treatment for schizophrenia?
- Q Do children ever have schizophrenia?
- Q How can I help prevent schizophrenia in my child?
- Q Do children have different schizophrenia symptoms than adults?
- Q How can I help my child if I think he or she has schizophrenia?
- Q Does schizophrenia affect children differently than adults?