If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?
- Q Can children with schizophrenia live normal lives?
- Q Do children ever have schizophrenia?
- Q Can doctors diagnose childhood disintegrative disorder from schizophrenia?
- Q Are children with schizophrenia able to go to school?
- Q How does a doctor screen for schizophrenia in a young child?