If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q Who is at risk for childhood schizophrenia?
- Q What kinds of psychosocial therapies help children with schizophrenia?
- Q What causes schizophrenia in children?
- Q Do children ever have schizophrenia?
- Q What medications are given to children with schizophrenia?
- Q Are children with schizophrenia able to go to school?