If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q What are common symptoms of schizophrenia in children?
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?
- Q How will my child's schizophrenia affect me as a parent?
- Q Do children have different schizophrenia symptoms than adults?
- Q Can doctors diagnose childhood disintegrative disorder from schizophrenia?
- Q How is childhood disintegrative disorder linked to schizophrenia?