If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q How do I know if my child needs help for schizophrenia?
- Q How can I help prevent schizophrenia in my child?
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?
- Q How can I help my child during a psychotic episode?
- Q Who is at risk for childhood schizophrenia?
- Q Are children with schizophrenia able to go to school?