If your child does not qualify for special education, your child may be placed into a standard classroom. Whichever environment your child is placed in, build a relationship with the teacher. Let the teacher know about your child's illness, and work together to create the best learning environment for your child.
- Q Do teenagers ever have schizophrenia?
- Q What side effects affect children on schizophrenia medications?
- Q Who is at risk for childhood schizophrenia?
- Q Does schizophrenia affect children differently than adults?
- Q Can children with schizophrenia live normal lives?
- Q What causes schizophrenia in children?