What is functional comfort?

Functional comfort refers to the measure of ergonomic support you have in the workplace, including how well your space is lit and the comfort and support of your chair.

Unfortunately, most office furniture and cubicles are designed with the "one size fits all" mentality.

Obviously, people come in all shapes and sizes, so office furniture should address those differences.

Sitting improperly in a cubicle increases the potential for musculoskeletal conditions including pain in the neck, back, wrists, shoulders and legs.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

E. coli Outbreak Linked to Romaine Lettuce (Again)
Another nationwide outbreak of E. coli infection has prompted recalls of more than 75,000 pounds of romaine lettuce and other salad mixes that contain...
How can I keep my child safe in the car?
Here are some tips for preventing injuries from motor vehicle crashes: Always use seat belts, chi...
What safety information should I look for when purchasing an equine helmet?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
Certified helmets must show the date they were manufactured.  They should be replaced every five yea...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?