What is functional comfort?

Functional comfort refers to the measure of ergonomic support you have in the workplace, including how well your space is lit and the comfort and support of your chair.

Unfortunately, most office furniture and cubicles are designed with the "one size fits all" mentality.

Obviously, people come in all shapes and sizes, so office furniture should address those differences.

Sitting improperly in a cubicle increases the potential for musculoskeletal conditions including pain in the neck, back, wrists, shoulders and legs.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

What You Need to Know About Dry Drowning
You know how right after you jog or do free weights, you feel fine, but the next day your muscles are tender and sore? This phenomenon was first descr...
Why is it important for children to sit in the back seat of a car?
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterEastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
It is important for children to sit in the back seat of a car rather than the front seat because air...
Why is it important to help workers adjust to working in hot environments?
If you have a business where your employees work in a hot environment, make sure your workers drink ...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?