If I am grabbed from behind how should I react?

1) Open your arms into a chicken wing.
2) Step to side and drop your body.
3) Look and hit him in the stomach.
4) Hit him in the groin.
5) Kick his instep.  
6) Run
Watch this video for a demonstration of what to do when grabbed from behind and for fitness tips to help you with the move.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Bike safety Taking a bike ride is a great way to exercise. This low-impact cardio activity is a fun way to reach your aerobic activity goals. Get read...
How can employers prevent heat-related illnesses among their workers?
Employers should check on employees working in hot environments throughout their shift to make sure ...
Is it legal for my child to have a pet turtle?
Since 1975, it has been illegal in the United States to sell or distribute turtles with shells that ...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?