How safe are teen drivers?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
More than 90 percent of teenagers believe they are good drivers. But in this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses the real percentages of near-misses and accidents among teens. 

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

How can I keep my child safe in the car?
A child is at a huge risk of severe injury or even death if she is not properly restrained with a ch...
What is the correct way to wear a seatbelt in the car?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
The lap (lower) part of the belt should be sitting low and tight across the upper part of your hips....
What steps can I take to prevent accidents?
Fate is fate. But that doesn't mean you should accept any accident as karma's way of paying you back...
Why is it important to help workers adjust to working in hot environments?
If you have a business where your employees work in a hot environment, make sure your workers drink ...