How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?

If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor before going. Also, the Centers for Disease Control provides tips on how to prepare for international travel at http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel. The website gives information about travel vaccines and other health concerns specific to the country where you will be traveling.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Turn Around, Don't Drown—Plus Other Ways to Stay Safe During a Flood
Every year it seems like more hurricanes and tropical storms are hurdling towards Hawaii. Although there were no direct hits in 2018, the Central Paci...
How can I prepare my car for winter?
You can avoid many dangerous winter travel problems by planning ahead. Have maintenance service on y...
What should I do if I see a dead bat?
If you come across a dead bat, call animal control services to see if they can safely remove the ani...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?