How do I care for someone with restless legs syndrome?

Caring for someone with restless legs syndrome means helping with the lifestyle changes that may relieve symptoms. Because good sleep habits are important, for example, making sure that the person has a quiet place to sleep and goes to bed and gets up at the same time everyday can be helpful. Getting regular exercise, limiting caffeine and alcohol consumption, and quitting smoking are important, too.

Continue Learning about Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)

How can I get a good night's sleep despite restless legs syndrome?
If you suffer from restless legs syndrome (RLS), there are steps you can take to sleep more soun...
How does restless legs syndrome affect the body?
People with restless legs syndrome (RLS) experience uncomfortable feelings in their legs or arms tha...
What Is the Treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can Restless Legs Syndrome Be Prevented?