How should I store hydroxyzine hydrochloride?

Store hydroxyzine hydrochloride (brand names Atarax, Rezine, Vistaril and others) in the original container that you received from your pharmacist. Keep it tightly closed and out of the sight and reach of children. Hydroxyzine hydrochloride can be kept at room temperature, but it should not be stored in moist conditions; do not keep it in the bathroom. If your medicine is out-of-date, you can throw it away. If you have any questions about the proper disposal of any medications, ask your pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
What should I do if my doctor won't give me an antibiotic?
St Francis Medical CenterSt Francis Medical Center
If your doctor won't give you an antibiotic and you don't understand why you're not getting one, ask...
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
Will I need a humidifier with my oxygen therapy?
If you are using transtracheal oxygen therapy (where oxygen comes in through a small tube insert...