How can I reduce my family's exposure to dust mites?

Use products that protect your pillows and mattresses from dust mites. Their excrement, which totals two pounds every two years in pillows, can lead directly to asthma. You can obtain 1-micron pore sheets and pillowcases that filter the air in to keep the microdust from the organisms out.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Respiratory Allergies

What are respiratory allergies?
Respiratory allergies occur when the immune system has a negative reaction to some sort of airborne ...
Can cockroaches cause my respiratory allergy symptoms?
Believe it or not, cockroaches are a major cause of allergies. Many substances on cockroaches can tr...
Can respiratory allergies be prevented?
The most effective way to prevent respiratory allergies is to limit your exposure to allergens. Depe...
How can I get rid of dust mites?
 Follow these suggestions: Zip your mattresses and pillows into dust-mite covers. Similar to regu...