What are the effects of truth and honesty?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
To be honest is to have integrity, to be genuine and sincere, incorruptible, good, heartfelt, and natural. You are created to live out these magnificent words in your everyday life, inhale and exhale them with every breath, pour them into your children, channel them into your career, prayers, and dreams.

Speaking the truth has an energy and life of its own; honesty can inspire generations of millions of human beings. I believe when you are honest, you are one with the Divine energy and propelled into a holy realm.

The truth heals and lies destroy. Lies or dishonesty eat away at the person who tells them and dismantle all elements of our existence. Telling a lie is like volunteering for prison. You live a life of bondage when you live dishonestly. Living dishonestly causes exhaustion. Truth creates freedom and energy for the mind, body, and soul.
Uncommon H.O.P.E.: A Powerful Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life

Every day, the little constant stresses and anxieties leave us feeling unfulfilled, not living the best life possible. But what if the life we want to live is with in our grasp and we don't even know...

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How to Talk Politics With Your Partner When You Don’t Agree
Even if you voted third party or skipped the polling booths altogether during the 2016 election, politics have probably impacted your relationships th...
How can I learn to let go of a partner?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
The fundamental life skill lacking in today's culture is the ability to let go. The following refl...
What roles must I avoid playing if I have a partner with ADD?
If you have a partner with attention deficit disorder (ADD), below are a few predictable roles y...
Can Any Drugs Cure Alzheimer's?
Can Any Drugs Cure Alzheimer's?