Why do some relationships lose their luster after a year?

Judy Caplan

Relationships take work. Even the best relationships take time and effort. If your relationship has lost its luster after a year, ask yourself what you can do to get it back. Sometimes seeking the help of therapist is a good idea especially if you cannot figure out with your partner how to get things back on track. All relationships wax and wane. It is important to have enough good times to get you through the bad times. Finding things you like to do together like sports, hiking, cooking, sharing books, and biking are activities that build closeness. It is important to have ways to come together and build intimacy. Intimacy in the day time builds intimacy at night!

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

What's the Best Hope for Curing Alzheimer's Disease?
How Can I Reduce My Risk of Alzheimer's Disease?
How Do We Manage Privacy Issues When It Comes To Sharing Health Data?
Did Friends Influence Your Health BeforeSocial Media?