How can I resolve a trust issue in my marriage?

Tara Fields, PhD, LMT
Marriage & Family Therapy
In order to resolve a trust issue in your marriage, you must be willing to open up the conversation and discuss your concerns with your partner. In this video, psychotherapist Tara Fields, PhD/LMFT, explains why honest communication is so important.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How to Talk Politics With Your Partner When You Don’t Agree
Even if you voted third party or skipped the polling booths altogether during the 2016 election, politics have probably impacted your relationships th...
How can I help people despite money and time constraints?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
If something really touches you, or if you see a need for help, do something about it. You may not h...
Can recognizing challenges in a relationship strengthen it?
Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyDDr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
Recognizing challenges in a relationship can strengthen it, because handling conflict and dealing wi...
Are Parkinson's Patients More Susceptible to Alzheimer's?