How can emotional and sexual issues affect my relationship?

Sexual and emotional issues don't just impact you; they affect your personal relationships and can create challenges of trust, intimacy, and closeness. You may feel distant or withdraw emotionally and physically because you may not feel enjoyment or you may have a fear of failure when it comes to performing sexually. Your partner may wonder if you are losing interest, or if you don't want to spend time with friends or family. These things may impact your self-esteem and the self-esteem of your partner.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
How can I manage with a difficult family relationship?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
A difficult relationship is in many ways similar to any other relationship. It still requires ongoin...
How can I help create joy at work?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
What can you contribute at work to bring comfort and joy? Have a meeting at work in the break room o...
Did Friends Influence Your Health BeforeSocial Media?