How do I resolve conflicts?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

We all play a role in our conflicts. At some point, we need to take responsibility for that. Once we do, we give ourselves the power to break the pattern. When you admit that you were a participant in the ongoing argument, you will actually felt better. You will realize that you could have done something. You cannot change others, but you can change yourself. To decide where and how to change, you have to ask some more questions, such as, "What exactly was I doing that was contributing to the problem?" Try answering this question from the other person's point of view. If you were to ask this person, what would he or she say you were doing?

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Did Friends Influence Your Health BeforeSocial Media?
What Is Alzheimer's Disease?
What Is Alzheimer's Disease?
What's the Best Hope for Curing Alzheimer's Disease?
How Has the Rise of Social Networks Impacted Your Research on Social Relationships?