How can my damaged relationship with my partner be transformed?

Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
Marriage & Family Therapy
A damaged relationship with a partner can be transformed by learning to recognize and repair issues as quickly as possible. Watch psychotherapist Stan Tatkin, PsyD, discuss how taking responsibility for your reflexes and fixing mistakes fast is key.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
How do I ask for what I need in a relationship?
Mia RedrickMia Redrick
You have to be clear about what you want.  Most people don’t practice self-care and have no idea wha...
Why do some relationships lose their luster after a year?
Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyDDr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
The human brain loves novelty and it gets just that in the beginning of all new love relationships. ...
Is Alzheimer's Disease Related to Parkinson's Disease?