How can I help people despite money and time constraints?

Lisa Oz
Health Education
If something really touches you, or if you see a need for help, do something about it. You may not have the resources to start a charity on your own, but there are tons of ways to contribute. You can raise money for your favorite foundations through organized walks, telephone campaigns, or festivals. You can wear rubber bracelets to increase awareness, gather signatures on petitions, or hand out fliers. You can also serve directly, through houses of worship, hospitals, schools, soup kitchens, and shelters. There are lots of international opportunities too.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
How is the PACT approach to couple therapy different than other methods?
Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyDDr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
The PACT approach to couple therapy is different in that it looks at psychobiology over the specific...
Why are family secrets harmful?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Family secrets are family lies. Dishonesty is not just what one says verbally, but also what is held...
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?