Should I talk to my doctor about radon poisoning?

Unfortunately, the only way a doctor can tell if you've been harmed by radon poisoning is when it's too late and the radon has already caused excessive damage. If you're concerned about radon poisoning, the best thing to do would be to get your home, workplace, and other common living spaces tested for their radon levels. This way, you can be aware of the amounts of radon around you and know if a change of environment would be advisable.

Continue Learning about Radon Exposure (Poisoning)

What is radon and how am I exposed to it?
Rebecca MorleyRebecca Morley
Exposure to radon is often linked to lung cancer.In this video, Dr. Oz and Rebecca Morley discuss ra...
Is radon poisoning serious?
Radon poisoning is very serious. In many countries, including the United States, it is the second mo...
What is radon poisoning?
Radon poisoning occurs when a person is exposed to an excessive amount of radon. Radon is a tasteles...
How is the general population exposed to radon?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Radon is present in nearly all air. Everyone breathes radon in every day, usually at very low levels...