Should I talk to my doctor about radon poisoning?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD
Family Practitioner

Unfortunately, the only way a doctor can tell if you've been harmed by radon poisoning is when it's too late and the radon has already caused excessive damage. If you're concerned about radon poisoning, the best thing to do would be to get your home, workplace, and other common living spaces tested for their radon levels. This way, you can be aware of the amounts of radon around you and know if a change of environment would be advisable.

Continue Learning about Radon Exposure (Poisoning)

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.