Treatment for pseudotumor cerebri is aimed at relieving pressure on the brain and eye. Initial treatment involves medication to relieve the symptoms. Patients who are overweight are advised to go on a diet. Surgery may be necessary if the condition does not get better. Sometimes, it may seem that the condition has disappeared, but it must be monitored carefully, as there is a possibility that the symptoms will come back after any amount of time.
- Q What is the duration of pseudotumor cerebri?
- Q What is the treatment for pseudotumor cerebri?
- Q How is idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) treated?
- Q How do medications treat pseudotumor cerebri?
- Q What surgeries are there for pseudotumor cerebri?
- Q What is pseudotumor cerebri?