Is whey protein good to include in my diet?

Whey protein doesn't have any taste, but is it good for you?

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz if whey protein is good to include in your diet.

Continue Learning about Protein

Increase Your Life Span with This Protein
Which do you have on the menu tonight -- chicken, beef, pork, or fish? Your answer just might affect your life span. Your best bet: Choose two legs -...
How can isolated proteins affect my health?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
When it comes to soy protein, which shows up in so many places such as powders, bars, and shakes, be...
How do I add more protein to my diet?
Laura RussellLaura Russell
The typical person is usually overeating protein. If you are having 3oz of meat, poultry or fish (de...
Why is there such a focus on eating protein, especially animal protein, to the exclusion of a variety of other nutrients in food?