Norethindrone (Aygestin) contains the hormone progestin and should not be taken during pregnancy. If you discover you are pregnant, let your doctor know right away. If norethindrone is taken during pregnancy, it can harm the fetus and possibly cause birth defects, particularly if it is taken in the first months of pregnancy. Because norethindrone is a reproductive hormone, the birth defects may affect the reproductive organs.
- Q When can I stop taking Heather?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Heather?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Heather?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Heather?
- Q Can I use Heather if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Heather?