What should I know about Endometrin before using it?

Taking Endometrin can cause you to experience blurred vision or to feel dizzy, lightheaded, or drowsy. You should not drive or engage in potentially dangerous activities until you know how Endometrin (progesterone) affects you. Always discuss all your medical conditions and history with your doctor before taking this medication, as Endometrin may be generally risky for people with conditions that cause bleeding or affect blood clotting. Do not use Endometrin if you have had heart or blood vessel issues, liver disease, breast cancer, any mental or mood disorder, a heart attack, stroke, recent miscarriage, or an ectopic pregnancy. Further, do not use Endometrin if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, and check with your doctor about all medications you're taking before starting on this drug, as interactions may occur. Endometrin should not be taken with other vaginal medications and should not be given to children. It should not be ingested; contact poison control if you accidentally swallow this medication.

Continue Learning about Progesterone

Does progesterone cause blood clots?
Progesterone can cause abnormal blood clotting. The abnormal clots can cut off blood supply to the b...
What should I know about progesterone injection before using it?
There are certain precautions you should be aware of before getting a progesterone injection. It...
What conditions is progesterone used to treat?
Progesterone is a sexy kind of hormone since it’s involved with the menstrual cycle and reproduction...
Could I be allergic to progesterone?
While it is pretty unlikely, it is possible to be allergic to progesterone. In the rare cases that a...