Can vestibular neuronitis be prevented?

Because it is likely caused by a viral infection, you can prevent vestibular neuronitis the same way you would prevent a virus. Make sure to wash your hands often, especially before you prepare food and after you use the bathroom. Also, make sure you get all vaccinations, and if you are on medication to prevent infections, keep taking it.

Continue Learning about Prevention Of Bacterial Infection

Do band wind instruments become contaminated with germs?
Ronald G. Glass, DDSRonald G. Glass, DDS
Yes, our research has shown that band wind instruments do become contaminated with germs that can ca...
Can bacterial infections be prevented?
One of the best ways to prevent bacterial infections is to maintain a healthy immune system. Several...
Should I use antibacterial products to prevent infection?
An essential part of preventing the spread of infection in the community and at home is proper hygie...
How Can I Avoid Getting Sick From Bacteria While Swimming?