No birds should be kept in your house, as their droppings may cause lung infection. Cats should be declawed, and you may not change their litter. Please consult your doctor if you have any other pets or exotic animals.
- Q What should I avoid eating after my lung transplant?
- Q What should I eat while recovering from lung transplant surgery?
- Q How can I make sure to correctly take my lung transplant medications?
- Q What support and care can I expect after my lung transplant?
- Q What happens after a lung transplant operation?
- Q How do I monitor my blood pressure after a lung transplant?