No birds should be kept in your house, as their droppings may cause lung infection. Cats should be declawed, and you may not change their litter. Please consult your doctor if you have any other pets or exotic animals.
- Q What lab tests will I need after my lung transplant?
- Q How long is the hospital stay for a lung transplant?
- Q What should I expect after lung transplant surgery?
- Q How can I care for myself at home after a lung transplant?
- Q How do I exercise after my lung transplant?
- Q What support and care can I expect after my lung transplant?