No birds should be kept in your house, as their droppings may cause lung infection. Cats should be declawed, and you may not change their litter. Please consult your doctor if you have any other pets or exotic animals.
- Q What should I avoid eating after my lung transplant?
- Q How do I monitor my vital signs after my lung transplant?
- Q What follow-up visits will I need after my lung transplant?
- Q How will my lung transplant affect my daily life?
- Q How does a lung transplant affect my sensitivity to the sun?
- Q How can I avoid side effects from my lung transplant medications?