Who should not use Yeast-gard?

Yeast-gard should not be used for more than seven days or in children under two years of age. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use Yeast-gard without your doctor's approval. Certain medications should be avoided in order to prevent complications with Yeast-gard. Be sure to let your doctor know about any other medications, herbal products or vitamins you currently take. 

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Ask the Doctors: How to Choose the Right Medications—For You and Your Pet
Q: I need to change birth control pills because the one I’m taking is giving me headaches. What’s the best way to find a new pill and do I need a mont...
What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection is a set of 10 vials each containing medronic acid, st...
What medication may prompt hallucinations?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
You may not be surprised about hearing or seeing something that isn't there if you were taking LSD o...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?