What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?

Suzy  Cohen
Pharmacy

Common prescription drugs that cause side effects include acid-blockers, corticosteroids and birth control pills. In this video, pharmacist Suzy Cohen, RPh, discusses the various drugs that can rob our bodies of valuable nutrients.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
Think of the name of an aspirin brand you know. If you thought “Bayer,” you’re probably not alone. But what about the store-brand aspirin that often s...
Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
Anyone with a known allergy to the ingredients in the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection (med...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?