Should I let my doctor know I am using Yeast-gard?

Let your doctor know if you plan on using Yeast-gard. It can react negatively with a variety of medical conditions, medications and foods. That's why it's important to find out from your doctor the correct dosage of Yeast-gard and all of the possible complications that may accompany using this treatment.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Babe Ruth on team chemistry: “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world...
How do hyaluronic acid injections help treat arthritis?
Dr. Geraldine M. Navarro, MDDr. Geraldine M. Navarro, MD
Side effects of hyaluronic acid injections for arthritis include: increased risk of pain infecti...
What drives the sale of statin drugs?
Joseph Saseen, PharmDJoseph Saseen, PharmD
Four statins are generically available (atorvastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, rosuvastatin, lovast...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?