How should I use Yeast-gard?

Because there are so many different types of Yeast-gard, there also are many different ways to use it. You should follow the directions of your doctor and those printed on the container. None of the Yeast-gard products should be used for more than seven days in a row.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Weed, ganja, pot—whatever you call marijuana, facts about its risks and benefits seem harder to come by than a sober fan at a Willie Nelson concert. B...
What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection should only be used by medical professionals in a diag...
What are the side effects of statin drugs?
John M. Kennedy, MDJohn M. Kennedy, MD
Side effects of statin drugs include muscle weakness and inflammation, as well as liver inflammation...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?