How will I receive Yervoy?

You will receive Yervoy (ipilimumab) through an intravenous (IV) line inserted in the vein. A healthcare provider will administer the drug, which takes about 90 minutes to drip into your body. Yervoy is usually given every three weeks for up to four doses.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Ask the Doctors: How to Choose the Right Medications—For You and Your Pet
Q: I need to change birth control pills because the one I’m taking is giving me headaches. What’s the best way to find a new pill and do I need a mont...
What medication may prompt hallucinations?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
You may not be surprised about hearing or seeing something that isn't there if you were taking LSD o...
What are the benefits of statin drugs?
Dr. David B. Agus, MDDr. David B. Agus, MD
Statin drugs do much more than just lower cholesterol. In this video, cancer specialist and author D...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?