How do medications treat pesticide food poisoning?

Except in severe cases, doctors do not usually prescribe medication for pesticide food poisoning. When they do prescribe a medication, they will usually recommend one that induces vomiting in order to purge the body of the pesticide. Rarely, pesticide food poisoning can cause damage to the organs and bodily systems in which case your doctor may prescribe other medications.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

How does pesticide food poisoning affect the body?
The effects of pesticide food poisoning on the body depend on the type of exposure and the type of p...
What are the treatment options for pesticide food poisoning?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning you should call a Poison Control Center right ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....
What are the symptoms of pesticide food poisoning?
The symptoms of pesticide food poisoning can include fever, stomach ache, vomiting, fatigue, and dia...