What are the characteristics of a Type C personality?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
Type C personalities tend to be very accommodating, passive and bookish; they avoid conflict, bottle emotion and act as people-pleasers. Watch psychiatrist Sudeepta Varma, MD, explain the characteristics and health risks of the Type C personality.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is perfectionism?
Alice DomarAlice Domar
Canadian researchers Gordon L. Flett and Paul L. Hewitt wrote the book on perfectionism, so to s...
Where do negative emotions get there power?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Negative emotions feed off certain aspects of the shadow -- a hidden place where we all repress thin...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?