How do I prepare the way for insight to come in?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
When it is fully developed, your awareness will respond as easilyand quickly as you now respond from ego. For the present, whileworking with less expanded awareness, it helps to have a strategy.The purpose of the strategy is to get past knee-jerk responses andthe ego's need to control.

Insight always wants to come in; you only need to prepare the way.The way is blocked by anger, resentment, guilt, or fear. If you arefeeling any of these emotions, then close your eyes and be fullyaware of your feelings as sensations in your body. Tell yourselfit's okay to have these feelings, but also ask yourself if you arewilling to let them go. If and when you do let them go you willexperience the light of your soul where insight and inspirationreside. True insight leads to inspiration, which is to be in touchwith spirit, and then you are unstoppable.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
Is perception flexible enough to let go of addiction to duality?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Rest assured that perception is flexible enough to let go of theaddiction to duality. Any event can ...
Being a nice girl, why do I fail to take credit for my work?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
Women who are too nice have a tendency to feel grossly uncomfortable taking compliments and praise, ...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?