Can positive messages and visualizations build a positive mental attitude?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Use positive visualizations. Imagery is another powerful tool in achieving health, happiness, or success. I believe that we have to be able to see our life as we want it to be before it happens. With regard to health, you absolutely must picture yourself in ideal health if you truly want to experience this state. Our dreams propel us as we roll through life. They are powerful and inspirational.Read or listen to positive messages. Again, we all need to be reminded of our true path in life. We require guidelines and inspiration to stay the course.

What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know: The Alternative Treatments That May Change Your Life--and the Prescriptions That Could Harm You

From one of today's leading authorities on natural medicine comes a provocative look into how the pharmaceutical and medical industries have created our current health crisis and a practical guide to...

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How does perfectionism affect self-esteem?
Alice DomarAlice Domar
Perfectionistic thinking can erode self-esteem because perfectionists tend to engage in all-or-n...
What is the problem with Enneagram type one personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
The problem with Enneagram Type One personalities is that they can sometimes become self-righteous. ...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?