How can I love anyone as myself?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Love is the next step after acceptance.

Try this today. See someone without having any opinion at all -perhaps a child playing in the park or a diner sitting in a cafe, at a table for one. Tune in to the simple being that each of us shares. Isn't there love in appreciating a passing face, a gesture, or a glance? When you consider someone without assumptions, yourinner antenna picks up a new signal. Instead of tuning in tosomeone's personality, you tune in to his or her essence. This essence is spirit, and when you detect it, the natural response islove.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What are the characteristics of a Type C personality?
Sudeepta Varma, MDSudeepta Varma, MD
Type C personalities tend to be very accommodating, passive and bookish; they avoid conflict, bottle...
Do I have to join the clash of egos?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
At the ego level there must be conflict, because "I" knows itselfby clashing against another "I." Th...
How Should We Feel When We Think We Think About Death?