How do I act from my true self?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul knows me as gentle.

This affirmation is about the need not to use force. Say thisaffirmation, then try to know yourself as gentle. Observe yourselfsaying a kind word or performing a gentle, comforting act. Thiscould be as simple as a thank you, a touch on the shoulder, a wordof understanding. See how this feels to you. Be with it. Ask thatsuch moments come more often. You are acting from your true self.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How do I learn to take risks in life?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
This probably comes as no surprise, but nice girls aren’t big risk takers. You like to play things s...
How can positive affirmations help me create a positive self-image?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
An affirmation is a statement of fact that can make an imprint on the subconscious mind to create a ...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?