Phenoxymethylpenicillin, also known as penicillin V or penicillin V potassium, is an antibiotic used to treat infections caused by bacteria. This medication belongs to the penicillin group of drugs, and is available by prescription only.
- Q What should I know about phenoxymethylpenicillin before taking it?
- Q What are the risks of using phenoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of pehnoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q Who should take phenoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q What should I do in case of a phenoxymethylpenicillin overdose?
- Q Who should not take phenoxymethylpenicillin?