Phenoxymethylpenicillin, also known as penicillin V or penicillin V potassium, is an antibiotic used to treat infections caused by bacteria. This medication belongs to the penicillin group of drugs, and is available by prescription only.
- Q What should I know about phenoxymethylpenicillin before taking it?
- Q What are some of the brand names for phenoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q What are the side effects of phenoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q How soon after starting phenoxymethylpenicillin will my symptoms improve?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of pehnoxymethylpenicillin?
- Q Which medications or foods can interact with phenoxymethylpenicillin?