How can I make an informed decision regarding my cancer treatment and care?

Your healthcare team will help you make informed decisions regarding your cancer treatment and care. In this video, Cathy Cole, a nurse navigator with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, describes the ways your team works on your behalf. 

Continue Learning about Patient Education

What You Should Know About EpiPen Alternatives
When The School for Scandal was first performed in London in 1777, the main character, Lady Sneerwell, was a comic sensation. These days, when we get ...
How can I find out if a prescription drug may be causing my fatigue?
Emilia KlappEmilia Klapp
You may have to do your homework. Many doctors are not aware of the interaction between the drug...
What are the pros and cons of prescription drugs?
Julie Holland, MDJulie Holland, MD
Watch as psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist Dr. Julie Holland discusses the pros and cons of ...
Is Sharecare About Globalized Medicine?
Is Sharecare About Globalized Medicine?