What type of doctor should I see for my parasitic skin infection?

If you suspect you have a parasitic skin infection, you should make an appointment with your family physician. For common parasites such as lice, infections can be treated by your primary care doctor. If you have experienced complications from your parasitic skin infection, your doctor may refer you to a specialist depending on what the complication is and its severity.

Continue Learning about Parasitic Infections

What You Need to Know About Ticks
What You Need to Know About Ticks
The thought of a tick on your body or in your home probably makes you shudder, but if you spend time outdoors, you need to know what to do should you ...
What do parasitic infections mean?
Parasitic infections mean that a parasite has entered the body and begun multiplying. Typically, par...
What are parasitic infections?
When a parasite enters a person's body and begins to multiply, it is referred to as a parasitic infe...
What Are the Different Types of Parasites?