Many different parasites can infest the gastrointestinal tract, and doctors prescribe different medications, depending on the parasite. These drugs kill the live parasites. If you believe you may have intestinal parasites, it is important to seek medical care. If you do have an intestinal parasite, the doctor can perform tests to determine the specific parasite, and can then prescribe the appropriate medication.
- Q What herbs and spices help treat parasitic infections?
- Q How do I manage my parasitic skin infection on a daily basis?
- Q How do medications treat parasitic infections?
- Q How does artemisia annua help treat parasitic infections?
- Q Can meditation help parasitic intestinal infection?
- Q What is the current recommendation concerning parasitic infections?