How does an ultrasound diagnose papillary thyroid cancer?

An ultrasound uses sound waves to create an image of your thyroid. Your doctor will move an ultrasound transducer near your neck. This enables your doctor to see the shape of your thyroid.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

How does papillary thyroid cancer affect the body?
Thyroid cancer can spread to other parts of your body. Sometimes thyroid cancer can spread even afte...
Is there a cure for papillary thyroid cancer?
Several treatment options can cure thyroid cancer. You will likely need to have your thyroid surgica...
What is the treatment for papillary thyroid cancer?
James Lee, MDJames Lee, MD
There are three main parts to the treatment of papillary thyroid cancer:Surgery: The best treatment ...
How do I manage my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms on a daily basis?
If you notice any symptoms of thyroid cancer, tell your doctor immediately. Watch for lumps in your ...