Should I talk to my doctor about my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms?

Tell your doctor about any symptoms of thyroid cancer. Watch for lumps that you can feel in your neck or any trouble breathing, swallowing, or speaking. The sooner you begin treating thyroid cancer, the better your chances of recovery.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

What is the treatment for papillary thyroid cancer?
James Lee, MDJames Lee, MD
There are three main parts to the treatment of papillary thyroid cancer:Surgery: The best treatment ...
How do I manage my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms on a daily basis?
If you notice any symptoms of thyroid cancer, tell your doctor immediately. Watch for lumps in your ...
How does an ultrasound diagnose papillary thyroid cancer?
An ultrasound uses sound waves to create an image of your thyroid. Your doctor will move an ultrasou...
Is there a cure for papillary thyroid cancer?
Several treatment options can cure thyroid cancer. You will likely need to have your thyroid surgica...