Should I talk to my doctor about my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms?

Tell your doctor about any symptoms of thyroid cancer. Watch for lumps that you can feel in your neck or any trouble breathing, swallowing, or speaking. The sooner you begin treating thyroid cancer, the better your chances of recovery.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

How does an ultrasound diagnose papillary thyroid cancer?
An ultrasound uses sound waves to create an image of your thyroid. Your doctor will move an ultrasou...
Does papillary thyroid cancer affect children differently than adults?
Papillary thyroid cancer usually occurs in older adults. It is rarely seen in children. However, if ...
How is papillary thyroid carcinoma treated?
The right treatment for thyroid cancer will depend on how far your cancer has spread. Most likely y...
What is the treatment for papillary thyroid cancer?
American Association of Endocrine SurgeonsAmerican Association of Endocrine Surgeons
If you have a diagnosis of papillary thyroid cancer (PTC) of the thyroid, a total thyroidectomy (rem...