How can bone testing prevent osteoporosis after menopause?

Significant bone loss frequently occurs in post-menopausal women before a diagnosis is confirmed. By talking with your doctor about bone density testing, you can together monitor the risk of decreased bone density. By understanding the risks early on, you and your doctor can plan treatment options.

Continue Learning about Osteoporosis Prevention

How can I get enough vitamin D and calcium to help prevent osteoporosis?
Fawcett Memorial HospitalFawcett Memorial Hospital
One of the most important ways to prevent osteoporosis is to make sure you get the daily recommended...
Why should I be screened for osteoporosis?
Life Line ScreeningLife Line Screening
Osteoporosis is painless in early stages and most people are completely unaware of the condition unt...
How Can I Reduce Bone-Mass Loss Without Taking Medication?
4 Steps to Stronger Bones to Prevent Osteoporosis