What is the maximum daily dosage for Zymaxid?

Depending on which day of Zymaxid treatment you are one, the maximum daily dose changes. Do not administer more than the recommended daily dosage of Zymaxid, which is usually one drop every two hours, up to eight times a day, for the first day. From the third to the seventh days, instill one drop up to four times daily.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...