How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Patanol?

To minimize the risk of side effects from Patanol, follow the directions carefully. Take it at the same time each day and do not skip doses. Do not take more or less than you need, and do not use it more often than prescribed. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for instructions and advice to make sure you understand how to properly use Patanol.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...