Nucynta, the brand name for tapentadol, is a prescription narcotic pain reliever. Nucynta is used to treat moderate to severe pain that is expected to last for a short time. It is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the body responds to pain. Nucynta can become habit-forming if you take it for an extended period.
- Q What is the most important information I should know about Nucynta?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I have a history of hypothyroidism?
- Q What is the difference between Nucynta and Nucynta ER?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I have a history of seizures?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I am taking migraine medications?
- Q What should I know about Nucynta ER before I take it?