Nucynta, the brand name for tapentadol, is a prescription narcotic pain reliever. Nucynta is used to treat moderate to severe pain that is expected to last for a short time. It is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the body responds to pain. Nucynta can become habit-forming if you take it for an extended period.
- Q What should I avoid while taking Nucynta?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I have a history of hypoxia?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I am taking antidepressants?
- Q When can I stop taking Nucynta?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I have a history of sleep apnea?
- Q Can I use Nucynta if I have a history of hypothyroidism?