Should I drive a car while taking Opana?

Since Opana can cause drowsiness, dizziness or lightheadedness, you should not drive a car until you know how it affects you. Avoid operating heavy machinery and doing things that require quick and alert thinking and actions. Talk to your doctor about activities you should limit or avoid while taking Opana.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...
Can I use fentanyl if I have a history of asthma?
You may be able to use Actiq (fentanyl) if you have a history of asthma, but you should tell your do...
What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...
What are side effects of opioid medication?
Dr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhDDr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhD
In addition to their powerful painkilling effects, opioids can produce a feeling of well-being and e...