Should I drive a car while taking Opana?

Since Opana can cause drowsiness, dizziness or lightheadedness, you should not drive a car until you know how it affects you. Avoid operating heavy machinery and doing things that require quick and alert thinking and actions. Talk to your doctor about activities you should limit or avoid while taking Opana.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What are the risks of using opioid pain medication?
Devi E. Nampiaparampil, MDDevi E. Nampiaparampil, MD
The main effects and risks of using opioids include nausea and constipation, accidental overdose, an...
How do opioids relieve pain?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
Prescription drugs that contain opioids (opioid analgesics) such as codeine are useful for pain ...
How will my doctor ensure I don’t become addicted to opioid medication?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There is no clear way to ensure that you won’t become addicted to opioids if you are taking them for...
Should opioids be prescribed for all types of pain?
Opioids can be very helpful for acute pain management in the short term, but there are some side eff...