How can I tell if I have taken too much Opana?

If you have taken too much Opana, you might have any one of the following symptoms:

• extreme sleepiness
• large or small pupils
• weak muscles

Call your doctor if you have any of these symptoms.

Severe symptoms include:

• cold, clammy skin
• problems breathing and unconsciousness
• blue fingertips and lips

If you have any of these symptoms, a family member or friend needs to call 911 and get you to a hospital right away.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What are the side effects of opioid medication for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) for s...
How do you treat constipation and other side effects of taking opioids?
Devi E. Nampiaparampil, MDDevi E. Nampiaparampil, MD
Your doctor may prescribe a stool softener along with an opioid to prevent constipation. Other commo...
How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...
What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...