Morphine is the active ingredient in many different generic medications. Brand-name versions of morphine include: Avinza, Kadian, MS Contin, MSIR, Oramorph SR and Roxanol. Different types of morphine are available in generic form but some types, like the extended-release bead Avinza, are still protected by a patent. A generic form of the extended-release morphine pellet is called morphine sulfate ER.
- Q What should I avoid while taking morphine?
- Q What is morphine sustained release?
- Q What should I know about morphine sustained release?
- Q What are the side effects of morphine?
- Q What should I know about morphine before taking it?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking morphine?