Morphine is the active ingredient in many different generic medications. Brand-name versions of morphine include: Avinza, Kadian, MS Contin, MSIR, Oramorph SR and Roxanol. Different types of morphine are available in generic form but some types, like the extended-release bead Avinza, are still protected by a patent. A generic form of the extended-release morphine pellet is called morphine sulfate ER.
- Q What is morphine?
- Q What side effects of morphine controlled release should I report?
- Q What is morphine sustained release?
- Q What should I know about morphine sustained release?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of morphine?
- Q My pain is gone. Can I stop taking morphine controlled release?