What increases my risk for ocular rosacea?

Ocular rosacea accompanies skin rosacea in many cases, so if you have skin rosacea, you should monitor your eyes for ocular rosacea. Because rosacea may be genetic, you could be at risk for ocular rosacea if others in your family have rosacea. If you tend to blush easily, you also could be prone to developing ocular rosacea. Ocular rosacea usually affects people with fair skin who are in mid-adulthood. If you fit in that demographic, you could also be at risk.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

How can ocular rosacea affect vision?
Some people with ocular rosacea report blurred vision as well as light sensitivity. Eyes may also ...
Are some skin types more susceptible to ocular rosacea than others?
Ocular rosacea is more common in people with fair skin than people with dark skin. Ocular rosacea ma...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
Is ocular rosacea serious?
Ocular rosacea may be annoying, but the condition does not cause serious or life-threatening damage....