How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?

You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. You should cleanse your eyes at least once a day. You can use water alone, or talk with your doctor about cleansing products that will not irritate the eyes. Keeping your eyes clean will help prevent further complications, such as vision trouble, from ocular rosacea.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...
Is ocular rosacea serious?
Ocular rosacea may be annoying, but the condition does not cause serious or life-threatening damage....
How does ocular rosacea affect the body?
Ocular rosacea affects the body by irritating the eyes. You may feel distracted by dry, itchy eyes. ...
Can ocular rosacea be prevented?
Since the cause of ocular rosacea is unknown, there is no absolute way to prevent an outbreak. Howev...