How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?

You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. You should cleanse your eyes at least once a day. You can use water alone, or talk with your doctor about cleansing products that will not irritate the eyes. Keeping your eyes clean will help prevent further complications, such as vision trouble, from ocular rosacea.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Why are eyelid cysts common with ocular rosacea?
Eyelid styes are very common in ocular rosacea. Just as acne-like lesions can develop in rosacea i...
How is ocular rosacea treated?
American Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmartAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmart
Rosacea cannot be cured, but it can usually be treated and controlled. For skin symptoms, doctors us...
What increases my risk for ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea accompanies skin rosacea in many cases, so if you have skin rosacea, you should monit...
What is the best way to protect eyes with ocular rosacea from the sun?
The best sun protection for eyes with ocular rosacea is wearing sunglasses that block both UVA and...